Festive Foraging Walk
Saturday 10th December,
10am – 12.30pm
£35 Adults – with wild food nibbles and drinks
Daynes Farm Shop, Harberton, South Devon
Led by professional forager Myrtle Cooper
Learn how to forage safely and discover the power and connecting with wild plants.
Join this special festive foraging exploration at Daynes farm to meet and learn about the many common wild plants available during the winter months.
We’ll have a gentle walk around the land, followed by returning to the farm shop’s covered spaces to enjoy a tasting selection of wild snacks and drinks from from local wild food.
Vegan and gluten free options will be available.
You will learn:
- How to identify seasonal wild edible, medicinal and poisonous plants
- How to prepare simple wild food recipes and introduce plants in your life in simple ways
- About plant folklore and historical uses
- About plant intelligence and communication
- How foraging practice contributes to wellness
Booking terms and conditions can be found here