Wild Food and Foraging Courses
Wild Food Walks
Hedgerow, estuary and coastal walks and wild food picnics
Foraging and Forest Bathing
Gentle, relaxing nature reconnection sessions
Day, weekend and longer courses exploring foraging, preservation and cookery, plant connection and plant communication
What to expect on a foraging course
Learn how to forage safely and discover the power of connecting with wild plants.
Foraging courses include in depth meetings with a minimum of 10 edible, medicinal and poisonous plants, often many more. You will experience and learn:
• How to correctly and safely identify wild plants
• Plant folklore, historical and modern day uses for food and medicine
• Sustainable and appropriate harvesting
• How to prepare plants for culinary and medicinal use
• Plant intelligence and communication
• How foraging practice contributes to wellness
• Tasters of handcrafted wild refreshments
Courses are suitable for adults, and children and young people under 16 with adult supervision. No experience is required, and courses are also suitable for those wishing to develop their existing wild food knowledge.
Why not treat a loved one to a wild food experience. Gift vouchers are available as part or full payment for courses booked through Wild & Curious Foraging.
What People Are Saying
“Thank you so much for today. Both me and my mum had a wonderful day and found it both inspiring and calming to be out in nature listening to your incredible knowledge”
“Thank you so much for the most Magical day! I absolutely loved it. After a long and tricky year or so you have brought sunshine back into my life and I just can’t thank you enough.”